healing happens here
Investment in Your Therapy
ALL of our therapists are experienced in providing psychotherapy services. In addition to Licensed Mental Health Counselors, we do have therapists who are Interns (in graduate school) or hold an active Limited Permit (post graduation, pre-license) to practice mental health counseling. They are all supervised by a licensed therapist to ensure you are receiving quality service. You have a right to know your therapist’s licensure level.
Session range from 45-53 minutes.
If you are a victim of a crime, our services may be reimbursable through NY State Office of Victim Services.
Please see NOTES below for additional information.
|Licensed Therapist||Limited Permit||Intern|
$155-$250 per session
$85-$125 per session
$0-$85 per session
Our groups are facilitated by trained professionals who specialize in the topics presented. Process groups invite members to share about how the group topic impacts their lives, utilizing each other for support and reflection. Experiential groups explore expression through art, movement, mindfulness, psychodrama techniques, writing, and ketamine. Workshops are a deep dive into a particular issue or way of moving through issues.
We offer a variety of groups to meet the needs of our clients. We are also open to suggestions for new groups! To see what we are offering or have offered in the past, click here!
|Process Groups||Experiential Groups||Workshops|
Retreats and Workshops
We offer retreats and workshops throughout the year.
To see what we have planned now, click HERE!
To hear about upcoming events, be sure to join our mailing list HERE!
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve partnered with CareCredit to make your journey of self-discovery and growth even more accessible.
Now, for workshops and retreats over $200, you can enjoy the flexibility of interest-free financing. Get the quality experience you deserve, without the financial stress. Enroll today and invest in yourself—interest-free! Click HERE to apply!
- A $25 administrative fee is added to the first individual or group session for new clients.
- The services of licensed therapists may be reimbursable by your insurance company, even if we do not “take” your insurance.
- Our Limited Permit therapists are able to take Aetna insurance.
- We offer a limited number of sliding fee scale sessions to make therapy affordable.
- When a clinician moves to a higher licensure status, their fee increases as well. Interns are at that level for approximately 9-12 months.